Transfer Programs

Students can complete the first two years of a four-year bachelor’s degree at Pikes Peak Community College and then transfer to a four-year public institution as a junior by adhering to the Colorado Community College System’s 60+60 Bachelor’s Degree Transfer Program. Additionally, Pikes Peak Community College has transfer agreements with a variety of private four-year institutions. Students should consult with their faculty advisors during their first semester or as early as possible for detailed information about transfer.