Learning Assistance Centers/Tutoring
Centennial • A-212 • 502-3444
Downtown Studio • DO-S126 • 502-3444
Rampart Range • S-101 • 502-3444
Falcon • FN-Pod 603 • 502-3830
The Learning Assistance Centers/Tutoring are available to assist you in achieving your learning goals and helping you reach your fullest academic potential at PPCC. We offer:
- College Success workshops
- Learning Styles Inventories
- Placement test and Finals workshops
- Success Planning
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) sessions
- Tutor Training
- Tutoring (Group and additional)
Free services and tutoring are available to all PPCC students. Group sessions are available on a drop-in basis; however, students in need of additional tutoring must complete and submit an Application for Tutoring. Tutoring is dependent upon available resources; instructor referrals do not guarantee tutoring assignments.
In addition, students seeking tutoring services must:
- Follow the course sequence outlined by their academic advisor (tutoring does not take the place of prerequisites).
- Be enrolled in the class for which tutoring is requested
- Attend class, participate, and make reasonable academic progress
- Utilize College resources (i.e. Math Lab and/or Writing Center)
Additional tutoring is limited to two subjects per semester. Additional tutoring is also limited to two completed semesters for the same course.