Work Experience Courses
These courses are designed to improve employability and to expand the laboratory or shop capabilities of the institution through the use of community-based facilities. All work (field) experience courses include the following:
- an instructor credentialed in the program area to supervise the off-campus instruction
- activities designed by the instructor
- student attendance at a minimum of one class session per week with the instructor
- a training plan which includes assignments required for completion of the course
- grading according to the established college grading policy
- the same types of assignments and preparation as for on-campus courses.