In addition to the college skills placement testing, the Testing Center offers the following services:
- CLEP and DSST (DANTES) testing for college credit
- GED testing for the Colorado High School Equivalency Diploma
- Independent Study, Telecourse and classroom make-up testing
- Test proctoring for other colleges
- Various certification exams
- LSAT on national test dates
All new students entering the English Language Institute (ELI) must take a placement test. This test will place new students into one of three levels; basic, intermediate, or advanced. The test is available on computer at all three campuses or in paper/pencil format for those students who are not comfortable with computerized tests. ELI students should call 719-502-3535 for further information.
Accommodations are available for students with documented disabilities.
Please call any of the Testing Centers for additional information.