To receive a tuition refund, or an adjustment, students must drop classes by the deadline listed in the class schedule. No refunds or adjustments will be made after that date except in rare cases. Appeal forms are available in the Student Services Centers or on the Internet. Appeals for past school years cannot be considered. Contract programs may have different refund procedures.