Articulation Agreements

High school students may earn college credits by taking career and technical education courses at their high school. Pikes Peak Community College has articulation agreements with most local school districts. Depending upon the school district, the high school, and the articulation agreement, these are typically career and technical education (CTE) courses. Courses apply toward degrees and certificates at Pikes Peak Community College but may not transfer to four-year colleges and universities. For more information, call 719-502-3111.