- A minimum of 60 credit hours in a prescribed program of study with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (a C average). At least 15 of these credit hours must be earned from PPCC. See specific degree program for additional requirements. Credits must have been earned within 10 years.
- A minimum of 15 credit hours (of the 60 total) of general education courses from list will be chosen by the faculty for specific degrees.
- Degree is intended to prepare students to enter skilled and/or paraprofessional occupations and is not intended for transfer toward a baccalaureate degree; however, some courses may transfer to some institutions. Academic advisors should be consulted for further information.
- Courses used as electives in meeting degree requirements and taken in addition to those courses specified in a particular program are not accepted toward this degree without approval of the chief instructional officer. Approval is given only when it is appropriate to the educational objectives of a student.
- A maximum of four (4) credit hours in any combination of PED activity courses.
- Specific degree requirements are listed with each program in the next section of this catalog.
- Courses numbered below 100 normally may not apply toward degrees.